Living in a too far corner of the world; not known to the world mostly due to the Chinese government's propaganda power.
As forgotten as they are, the tragedy is beyond human comprehension. This is devil the humanity has not seen before.
The situation is getting worse and worse as the Chinese government is able to get away with their devilish practices.
We know you are concerned and sympathetic. You can actually go one simple step further. Please extend your helping hand by following this link.
Medical Researchers and Doctors
1. Halmurat Ghopur, (M) Former rector of Xinjiang Medical University, head of XUAR Medical Oversight Bureau, physician, PhD
2. Abbas Eset, (M) Instructor at Xinjiang Medical University, physician, PhD
3. Nurmemet Emet (M) Head of Uyghur Traditional Medicine Dept., Xinjiang Medical University PhD
4. Enwer Tokhti, (M) Instructor at Uyghur Traditional Medicine Dept., Xinjiang Medical University
5. Alim Pettar, (M) Instructor at Xinjiang Medical University, physician, PhD
6. Perha tBekhti, (M) Vice Rector of hospital attached to Xinjiang Medical University
7. Abduqeyum Tewekkul, (M) Physician, Kashgar Prefectural People's Hospital
8. Enwer Abdukérim, (M0 Physician, Kashgar Prefectural People's Hospital
9. Husen Hesen (M) physician, Kucha Uyghur Medicine Hospital
10. Ebeydulla Hesen (M) physician, XUAR Uyghur Medicine Hospital
11. Tahir Hesen (M), physician, Kucha people's hospital
12. NejibullaAblat (M) cardiologist, Kashgar NO:2 people's Hospital.
Mutellip Nurmehmet, 41, was tortured to half-death in a concentration camp, and then given back to his parents in Urumqi. He died 9 days later in the hospital. He got two Masters - one in Business Administration from Cal State Univ and another in Information Systems at Northeastern Univ- and went back to East Turkestan in 2004 to work and serve his people. His kids were born in the US, but they are now in East Turkestan and the Chinese government forced him to revoke the US citizenships of his two kids through US Embassy in Beijing. This is a typical case now in East Turkestan: Uyghur people die at home several days after being returned home from the camps. Mutellip’s account is one of countless stories of Uyghurs being killed in the camps. People need to realize that these camps aren’t just about “cultural cleansing”, but also about physical extermination. May Allah grant him the highest level of Jannah and all those who are ruthlessly being tortured and killed under the Chinese regime.
As most Uyghur men are locked away in concentration camps for the Chinese government's political indoctrination, Uyghur women are being forced to marry Chinese men.
Uyghur children are being forcibly assimilated into the Chinese culture in orphanages while their parents are in concentration camps.